Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Where can I see this?

Well, if you had to wait over an hour for friends to have dinner, sketching is a great way to spend your time. While praying that I be patient and kind to my tardy friends, I found that it was really relaxing to sketch even a simple suitcase on the wall. I was thinking of drawing a space ship but this suitcase on the wall distracted me from doing so. If you guys ever go to East Yakitori for half price Salmon Night (Monday) or Tuna Night (Thursday), see if you can find the spot that I was rooted to as I sketched this. Have fun!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Best way to spend waiting time ... have you ever wonder what's in that case?! Hummm ....

Katie Barker said...

Very cool. Nice work and sounds like you kept your anger subsided. Praise the Lord :)

Jawn Lim said...

I know that God has been so patient with me. How can I not extend some of that love to those around. I am sure I have offended many people for being late as well. Yah... Sketching is a great way to pass time while thinking of design!

hann said...

Heheh, great way of passing time. I can see all that patience in the hatching, the clean shadows, the.....

Who made you wait so long???

LOL.